Terms & Conditions
We have no desire to trick you into agreeing to something that you might later regret. So, our terms are simple:
- As our customer, you have the ability to enter into this agreement on behalf of your company or organisation.
- After telling us a bit about you and your business, we provide you with either 28, 29, 30 or 31 posts per month, depending on the number of days in that month.
- You may use the content on any social media account you like, but you must only use ONE account per social media channel. i.e. if you have 2 Facebook accounts, you’ll need 2 subscriptions if you want to post on both. However, you could use the content on both your Facebook AND Instagram accounts.
- You agree to not share the content with anyone else other than those in your business who require it to post on your social media channels. This does not include someone going to your page and using the “share” button.
- You will continue to receive new posts each month that are different to the previous months. Posts will be a mixture of gifs, memes, inspirational quotes and other on-topic bits and pieces.
- We create all content in-house, but may provide the same content to multiple customers, although we will try our best to not give your direct competitors the same content at the same time.
- Some of our content is created using platforms such as giphy. You acknowledge that using such content is not in violation of the laws in your country. If you are unsure, you should not use that particular content.
- To learn how to post on your social media profiles each day, we encourage you to follow our Facebook and Instagram pages with in-depth information on how to do so.
- While we currently don’t offer a social media coaching service as part of this agreement, you’re welcome to message us or post your questions on our various pages. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as we can.
- The credit card you provide us with to start with will be kept securely and charged on the same day of the month you start on. If you cancel that credit card, please get in touch with us asap and we’ll send you a secure form to fill out with your updated credit card information. Please note that this may cause a delay in providing you content if the card details are not updated by you in a timely manner.
- Should your credit card decline or not be charged for any reason, we reserve the right to recoup the amount requiring payment as well as any fees associated with recouping the amount owing.
- If you wish to cease using Queen of Social, please provide us with 14 days notice in writing, prior to your next billing date. Cancellations less than 14 days will incur the next scheduled payment.
- We reserve the right to cancel this agreement at any time, for any reason. We will either provide any content still owing or provide a refund at our discretion.
- Although the language is simple, the intentions of this agreement are serious and should be treated as a legal document.